Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 + 25

1. I love driving in reverse.
2. If I could sleep in a cloud, I would be so happy.
3. I love keeping in contact with people. Especially the best ones :)
4. I randomly know that 51 is divisible by 3. (Probably cause I hated on it before I realized it wasn't prime.)
5. Grammatical ignorance drives me crazy, especially in the case of homophones.
6. I don't put apostrophes in text messages though.
7. I use a LOT of emoticons. Text doesn't show emotion, therefore I include the visual as well.
8. My favorite perfume right now (at least on me) is Stella. It makes me smell like a rose.
9. I don't always think roses smell good. A lot of times they smell like the sweet stink of rotting organic material. I don't like the smell of rotting organic material.
10. My parents bought me a bag of potatoes and put them in my pantry and I didn't notice until I searched for what was causing the horrifying stench. They had liquified.
11. I can't stand the smell of cooking chicken.
12. I recently realized I love tofu. At least in the Pad Thai Doc Chey's.
13. My exes aren't from Texas. Though 3 of my 4 major relationships went long distance.
14. My first screen name was Oct1st84 but I changed it because my friends said it was hard to write, switching between the numbers and letters like that. Plus, my mom thought it would attract predators.
15. If you turn on my TV, you'd probably be watching USA, Bravo, TLC or TNT.
16. My favorite movies growing up were Cinderella, Anne of Green Gables, 10 Things I hate about you, Erin Brockovich, How to Lose a guy in 10 days and after that, I haven't watched any one movie on repeat like I did to those 5.
17. I watched "Life is Beautiful" last night. Such an amazing story. "Princepessa!" So romantic, and on so many levels.
18. I have 8 houseplants in my apartment.
19. It usually takes me at least 2 hours of lying in bed and trying to think of nothing, to be able to sleep.
20. I love Wisconsin summers but hate Wisconsin winters. (Though I do like the snow).
21. I dock a boat like a pro. (A speed/sport boat at least.)
22. I tried to be cool and ski right up to the pier (attempting to glide up to and then sit on it); however, completely smashed into it and gashed my hip and leg up really bad. I was probably 10.
23. The worst I've ever hurt myself was barefooting. I can't really barefoot. I bruised 3 ribs.
24. I've sprained both ankles more times than I can remember. Mostly landing wrong, dancing.
25. I think that I think that (repeated on purpose) I know Spanish better than I still do. It's really fading.

No comments:

Post a Comment